akt's dOrKismS

This is to counter my selective memory....

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wow it's been a long time!!

I kinda forgot about my blogsite. Haha - i think everyone else has too. So this is really a meaningless message for..me.

I don't really have a current dorkism to add; nor a biblical reflection; nor a relfection at all for that matter. Boy i've must have gotten very dull and brain dead over the last few months!

The only comment I can make is..hmm, I watched Pride & Prejudice (Keira Knightly version) over the weekend and forced poor kkhho to watch it too. It still remains my *Favourite* Jane Austen story; now looking to watch the BBC version..next time it will likely be on my own.

Hmm - another random thought..is that I think I've lost my nerve to watch horror movies now. I used to like watching; and look forward to the scary ones..now that there are so many out there, I feel like i've suddenly become such a chicken about them. oh boo..

goodnight...to...me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home