Tax Tax Tax :D
Yay! I got my 2004 refund check in the mail today! That sure took a long time - maybe for 2005, I'll file my taxes on time. At least now I have additional cash to purchase RRSPs for 2005! Hahahah this is perfect.
In return to the CRA and the taxpaying society at large, I decided that this year I would volunteer for the free CA Tax clinics. I signed up - anyone else want to? :D I don't really know how to fill out a paper copy of the tax return. The last time I did that, it was in 4th year in Waterloo. I wonder if I can use Taxprep for the clinic. Thankfully the Institute offers a briefing session for CAs for the clinic :D I don't know any of my rates or allowable deductions anymore!
There are so many Christian CAs in Toronto - even in TCCC. Maybe next year we should get our act together earlier and hold a tax clinic at church.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to doing this, it's been a long time since I've volunteered in anything in Toronto.
4 Comments:
Shabba T is a bum. Chronic Laziness Syndrome. I think you can go on disability for that.....
I like taxes.
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. carman lavanor porn star Furniture outlet free shipping Gps pda sony Ontario engineering plotters Pittsburgh culinary schools blackjack enduro Consoles tv lcd Jeep current maximum Webmaster pay per click search engine 944 header porsche United airlines promotional savings codes David beckham playing soccer companies moving off shore fashion blouses
Where did you find it? Interesting read vacuum cleaner Breast implants portlandoregon Unlock toshina dvd players Chloroform lesbian Online gambling baccarat bet let it ride Machine slot slot video video erectile dysfunction
Post a Comment
<< Home