Holiday Baking
Funny that I still have my picture up from last year of my weird mah jong tile choco-cakes. It's that time again, and the baking sign up list AND the potluck Christmas luncheon list has come out.
I'm open to suggestions right now.
However, note the following:
Baking to me is an unkown science. Alchemy really. It's all trial and error.
I have no time for trial.
Likely all that comes out will be error.
I have my foot in my mouth because I laughed at my friend who gave herself food poisoning cooking chicken for own dinner.
Soley for pride reasons, I can not give anyone else at work food poisoning.
yummy. I'm so looking forward to test tasting my own food.
4 Comments:
HAHAHHAHA!!!!!
you are SO dork!!!! bahaha i love it =) dude you're the cutest
i suggestttttt.... buying something from a store and putting it into tupperware so it looks like you made it haha
orrrr make triscuit pizzas ;)
Very nice site! http://www.pay-per-click-81.info/children-acne-rosacea.html Sex postions when trying to get pregnant Web site promotion improved ranking.html
best regards, nice info » » »
Very nice site! » »
Post a Comment
<< Home