Crack-Inspired Dream
Well, this weekend was definitely a negative-valued SFT (Sloth Free Time) weekend. I pretty much slept the whole weekend. It's funny how various random thoughts, discussions and events culminate in your psyche....into one mixing bowl of 'stuff'...anyway, I woke up from my nap remembering this very weird dream - it's kinda funny because I can pin-point parts of where the idea originated in reality...haha.
The dream started out with my brother and I looking at some exhibit on a 10th floor courtyard of this building at "San Francisco University" (because he's vacationing in San Fran right now). I can't remember what we were looking at, but there was this crowd of people walking around. Then from the far entrance, we hear this big growl and we see this mid-sized brown bear on its hind legs roaring at these people (not sure why i'm dreaming about a bear, maybe because we're planning to go camping next week). So my brother and I are running for our lives because the bear is now running down the courtyard...and I turn around and realize that the bear is right at my heels! And it lunges at my legs to bite. I never die in my dreams, so now for some reason it freezes and continues in 3rd person narrative.
My brother and I are now re-examining back in time the chain of events that had led to this brown bear running out into the courtyard. So we go back in a bird's eye view to see what this bear was doing before it came out of the far entrance. It was rumaging around this shipping area, but it was filled with flowers and it was eating the flowers (my mom got flowers for her bday). So we went backwards to this other area when the bear was first shipped into the university. It was in this green box with doors on both sides. The green box was stamped - danger this bear is infeseted with lice, has gonorreah and rabies (Today I had a discussion on Hep A and B vaccinations with someone going on a ST trip to China). So naturally, the bear had to be inspected to see if it passed GAAP (Generally Accepeted Accounting Principles) (I think this must have come out of the previous geeky blog conversation). So when the box first arrived (remember, this is now occuring in reverse chronology), the shipping guy was examining it and was having trouble with the locking mechanism for the door. And in 3rd person, we both saw that my brother was helping the guy secure the door. And the shipping guy remembered saw that the locking mechanism was broken and that's when the bear jumped out of the green box.
Then both my brother and I started to wonder why we're alive because the bear had bitten us and probably ate us in the courtyard. While we realize this, we suddenly 'broke-down' because we really were androids and didn't know it (this came from a discussion w/ ebrian about Blade Runner). And I think this whole reverse chronology 3rd person narrative view spawned from watching CSI and CSI Miami.
So like I said, this was a crack-inspired dream.
1 Comments:
hahaha - i think the people participating in the ufe case analysis in the last blog are the ones on crack! We have JCL doing OTOHOTO and Uncle Benny writing up the Richardson Big Cigar bubble of the comp...
Post a Comment
<< Home