Diss of the Week
Today over dinner, my dad suggested that maybe I should consider taking a year off work, go travelling and go find a man.
Saturday, June 26, 2004
Previous Posts
- Perspective Friday night, while listening to othe...
- Messed Up Got home at 1:15am today; took a $46 ca...
- Ni ge pi gu zhang ni ge tao zhe Today I met the M...
- Addicted fresh toasted bread, perfectly yellow, f...
- Election Chart I think everyone in this blog circ...
- Who to vote for?? Here's an interesting site that...
- Bible memory I realized that I've pretty much los...
- Closest Thing to Crazy Kate Melua version (not Br...
- Diss of the week... The person that I've been tra...
- Gut Rot ughagh...i feel so gross! this was my nut...
2 Comments:
Hey Anita, was this jokingly or was he dead serious?
Well, it was one of those jokes used to convey truth, so I guess he was like say 80% serious and 20% joking. So it's all good..
Post a Comment
<< Home