akt's dOrKismS

This is to counter my selective memory....

Monday, June 21, 2004

Addicted

fresh toasted bread, perfectly yellow, fluffy scrambled EGGGSSS, smoked Canadian ham, bacon and melted cheeses...fresh bananas, sliced strawberries, grapes, blueberries, rasberries poured over warm crepes and waffles...all brought to you lovingly by WHODACHUMP!

I love Cora's...I think I can eat it everday! I think I'll hold my imaginary wedding banquet there one day...and have my imaginary kids' birthday parties there, and maybe instruct in my last will and testament that my funeral party is to be held there too! And rightly so - if I were to eat it as much as I wish, the grease intake from that food will probably be my cause of death!

That's how much I love Cora's.

Anyone out there with me??

3 Comments:

At June 22, 2004 at 10:40 PM, Blogger akt said...

Deal! We can discuss Cost of Discipleship and the different types of crepes you can buy at all the Cora's franchises across Canada.

 
At June 22, 2004 at 11:45 PM, Blogger bullpen larry said...

mmm mmm good. i had montreal cora's a few weeks ago. didn't realize that there was one in toronto... who wants to go tomorrow!

 
At June 22, 2004 at 11:54 PM, Blogger akt said...

well, if i make it for a run at the wellington club tomorrow, i'll allow myself to have some fruit..haha, call me if you want to go for lunch! i have that Sonic Flood (i keep thinking Boom like in Street Fighter) cd for you..

fat anita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home