Diss of the week...
The person that I've been training to take over my product for revenue analysis just quit after 6 weeks with the company because he was overwhelmed and stressed....apparently it was his worst 6 weeks ever...whoops...
Monday, June 14, 2004
Previous Posts
- Gut Rot ughagh...i feel so gross! this was my nut...
- Oh Lord You're beautiful Your face is all I seek F...
- This morning as I was driving past Bay & Lakeshore...
- Church Happenings I don't think this will make it...
- Sentimental fool... I was cleaning out my desk and...
- Church and State This topic kept on coming up thi...
- living vicariously through others.. wow, i really...
- "It is impossible for those who have once been enl...
- I just got World Vision's reminder that it will be...
- my brother just showed me a clip of the American c...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home